Tuesday 18 August 2009

Like I Was Never Away...

So, I have been back from my holiday for two weeks now! Sigh! It feels like I never went away :-( If you want to know what I got up to, have a look on here:

girlsinamerica2009.blogspot.com

It was such a fun trip. The part I most enjoyed, was taking a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon! Very cool!
The third week that I was away, I went to Nova Scotia and spent the week with family and lazed by the river. It was lovely to have time to relax after the hectic road trip! While I was there, my Uncle gave me sailing lessons!


That was very fun! I also went to my cousins studio in Halifax and recorded a narration for a commercial for him. I really enjoyed that, even though it was nerve-racking! He later sent the finished product to me and it was weird, hearing my own voice back!!!

The one thing that I did NOT like was the insect bites that I got :-( I got hundreds, no joke, and even two weeks later they are still evident. I think they might scar :-{

2 comments:

singer1 said...

loved your america road trip blog, Alan and i are off on ours in 4 weeks, new york, amtrak sleeper to chicago, amtrak sleeper down to new mexico then pick car up and off we go on route 66 via grand canyon, Vegas, and finish in LA for 3 days, can't wait, all the best Rosemary

Martha said...

nice! have a great time! x

Followers