Friday 10 July 2009

Animals!

I saw an OWL on the way home tonight! I was so excited! I have never seen one in the wild before! I have seen tame ones many times of course.
It was sitting on a telephone wire over my road. I stopped right underneath it and we studied each other for a long time till I was the one who broke eye-contact.
I think it was a Barn Owl, but I cannot be sure as it was dark.


(No, I did NOT take this picture!!!!!!)
I have seen lots of new animals since I have been in Canada now I think about it. An Eagle, Raccoons, Seals, and now an Owl!
Oh, and we can't forget more Rats than I care to think about! The other night I had two charge me! One swerved just as it reached me, but the other dashed straight between my legs!
*shudders*
I'd like to say that they were more afraid of me than I was of them, but I really don't think that that is true!!!

1 comment:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh my goodness, RATS? Close enough to charge you and run between your legs? Eww. What in the world? That's disgusting!

Followers