Thursday 11 June 2009

Bournemouth Singalong

This made me laugh! It is certainly not the best random group event I have seen,(Improv-Everywhere are amazing!) but the fact that it was in Bournemouth was rather cool! It was really nice (and a bit surreal!) to see the Square again and Borders and New Look and The Slug And Lettuce and the Balloon!!
At 4.42 there is a group of Glenmoor Girls which made me smile, and at 5.01 there is a guy who says 'This is mental!' I haven't heard that expression in 9 months!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHj_2t1upNM

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Wow, that was crazy!

Unknown said...

Did Amy show you that link? Coz she would have gone, except it was happening at the time she was having her starbucks interview!

Martha said...

No, i can't remember how I came across it...

Followers