Thursday 30 October 2008

The Adventure Starts Here.....

Well.

It has been an exciting and emotional few days!

Basically, I have FINALLY found a place to live after the house-sitting finishes. And about time too! It was getting very frustrating and disheartening hunting every day, to no avail. I just could not get over the difference between wages and house prices! Grrr!

BUT.... the search is over, and I pick up the keys tomorrow. Yay!

Once it happened, it happened very fast. On Monday evening I came across the ad, and sent the guy an email. On Tuesday he replied and we sent a few messages back and forth, the last being late on Tuesday night, with me giving the dates and times I was available to go to view it.
Then (of course!) I overslept the next morning and woke up to find a reply saying that I could go that day. IN 45 MINS TIME!!!!!!!!!

I was like a blur!

I got there, not TOO late, and the man was very nice and the flat was HUGE!
I signed the papers on the spot.

Then I went bouncing into work, all happy and excited! Next its shopping time!!!! Yippee!

3 comments:

Chasms Lady said...

Congratulations! It is fun to have one's own place to call home and decorate, for sure =)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Good for you! Now you need to go bargain hunting. So is it a basement suite or an apartment or what?

rachel said...

yay for you! :) xo

Followers