Wednesday 22 October 2008

Sunshine

Today was gorgeous. It was absolutely clear, without a cloud in sight, and the mountains were a dark blue against the paler sky.
I still can't get used to seeing mountains every way I look!
There was hardly any wind today either, so in the sunshine, it was really rather warm. It made a nice change from the last couple of days, when I have been cycling into the wind. In both directions!

Tonight it was the LOUD Step Class. It is the advanced level and it looks like a lot of fun, but tonight it turned into carnage! It is sooooooo fast.
The teacher is the only male employed there and everyone loves him! He is in his early 60's and I have never seen such an energetic person! The class is exhausted by the end, and he leaves looking as cool as a cucumber! It's not like he doesn't give it everything either!

I would like to do it some time, but I am always working at that time. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take some pictures and post them here!

Followers