Friday 3 October 2008

Impressed?

I got up at 8.30 (!) this morning and went for a run!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!!!!!!!
Mind you, I had to have quite a talk with myself to get my bones out of bed in the first place. But I did it!

I already HATE cycling to work! It takes me over half an hour, it rains and the roads are scary. *sigh*
Plus, my job unfortunately has turned out to be even MORE boring than SDE - if that is possible!!! All I do is say 'Hi!' and swipe cards. AND........ Health & Safety would have a field day in there (George and Nick!). There are no chairs, we have to sit on exercise balls (!!!!!!!) - which of course I can't balance on and so I keep wobbling, and the desks are cupboards with doors, so there is no way to put your legs underneath!!!!!!!

Good grief.

No comments:

Followers